Installation Instructions for Windows Computer
- Look for a confirming order email with download links with your chosen mapping computer.
- Select the "Map Name - nnnn Shallow Depth" download link from the "Files Ready for Download" email.
- Download the Lake Level Map(s) to the directory of your choice.
- Download and install GPSmapEdit.
- Before starting GPSmapEdit, connect your gps to your computer and turn it on.
- After your GPS is connected and on, Start GPSmapEdit.
- Select "View>GPS Tracking" or the GPS icon on the tool bar.
- Now you should have your location on the screen, hopefully on the lake.
- In GPSmapEdit, select "File>open>"Map Name - nnnn Shallow Depth" map of your choice.
- Now you should have a graphic map of Lake Powell with a gps arrow indicating your location.
Visit Geopainting for more GPSmapEdit help or use our contact page for additional support.